Tri-State Hospital Foundation’s 36th Annual Festival of Trees will be a Virtual Event
The 36th Annual Festival of Trees celebration will be held virtually this year in efforts to keep the community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. This year’s online event will be held November 18-22, with Community Tree Viewing offered at The Red Lion Hotel’s Warrior Conference Room, now through November 28. Festival of Trees virtual events will include an Online Silent Auction, November 18-22, as well as a Live Online Gala Auction on Saturday, November 21. Visit www.TriStateFestivalofTrees.org for a full schedule of events and information. The new interactive Festival of Trees website will go live on Monday, November 16.
This year’s Online Silent Auction held on November 18-22 is an opportunity for the community to purchase Mini Trees and Wreaths, as they have in past years. The Online Live Gala Auction is taking place on Saturday, November 21, beginning at 5:30pm. Individuals can register ahead of time to participate in the Online Auction. Learn more and register at www.Events.Gives/TriState.
During the Live Online Gala Auction, 10 large trees and additional auction packages will be auctioned off to registered guests. There will also be an opportunity to donate funds for the Raise the Paddle cause. If people would like to order a special dinner for the night of the Live Online Gala Auction, they may choose to support the Tri-State Memorial Hospital Nutrition Services Department or a local restaurant. Participating restaurants include Tri-State Memorial Hospital Nutrition Services, Jollymores: A Dining Experience, The Red Lion Hotel, and Happy Day. To view full menu options, visit www.TriStateFestivalofTrees.org.
“I would like to express a very special thank you to our event sponsors, donors, and volunteers for helping us continue this beloved community tradition,” said D’Lynn Ottmar, Chief Development Officer at Tri-State Hospital Foundation. “I continue to be amazed by our talented community members and businesses. They have demonstrated their support for our community owned and operated hospital through their time, financial aid, and incredible skills.”
One-hundred percent of funds raised during this event benefit Tri-State Memorial Hospital & Medical Campus. Contributions to the Festival of Trees event enable the Tri-State Hospital Foundation to support the hospital in providing new equipment, facilities, community programs, and services that might not otherwise be funded.
This year’s Festival of Trees Sponsors include
- Premier Recognition Level: Presnell Gage, CCI Speer, Twin Cities Radiology
- Partner Recognition: Bouten Construction, Edward Jones (Brady Arnone, Edward Jones – Financial Advisor: Scott Arnone, Trevor Arnone, Brian Bailey, Stephanie Johnson, & Christian Leer), Evergreen Estates Retirement & Assisted Living, KLEW News, Life Care Center of Lewiston, McVey Entertainment Group, Merchant Memorial Group, NAC Architecture, P1FCU, Pacific Empire Radio, Pathologists’ Regional Laboratory, Prestige Care & Rehabilitation – Clarkston, Printcraft Printing, Inc., Red Lion Hotel Lewiston, Gateway to Hells Canyon, Studio 1892
- Gala Sponsors:
- Platinum: Clearwater River Casino
- Gold: Mezia Media
- Silver: Lewis Clark Credit Union, Regence BlueShield
- Bronze: Martin Insurance, Inc., Nelly Broadcasting
- Community Tree Viewing: D.A. Davidson Companies, Washington Trust Bank
- Memorial Tree of Lights Sponsors: Avista Utilities, Coffman Engineers, DC Wellness, and Premera Blue Cross
- Take-A-Bough : Blue Ribbon Linen Suppy Inc.
- Other Sponsors and Contributors: Lewiston Tribune, Rosauers Supermarkets, Tri-State Hospital Foundation Board of Trustees, Wasems Pharmacy & Home Medical