Tri-State Hospital Foundation to Host 38th Annual Festival of Trees Celebration
Tri-State Hospital Foundation will host their 38th Annual Festival of Trees Celebration, November 16-19, at the Clearwater River Casino and Lodge. This year’s events include:
- Memorial Tree of Lights Remembrance Ceremony, Wednesday, November 16, 7:00pm, hosted by Merchant Memorial Group.
- Community Day, Thursday, November 17, 3:00pm-8:00pm: Attendees will have an opportunity to view the beautifully decorated large auction trees.
- Meet & Greet, Friday, November 18, 6:00pm, program begins at 6:45pm. Join Tri-State’s Executive Leadership for a Meet & Greet event, tickets are available for purchase at https://tristatehospital.org/fot.
- Gala, Saturday, November 19, doors open at 5:00pm, program begins at 7:30pm: During the Live Gala Auction, 12 large trees and additional auction packages will be auctioned off to registered guests, as well as the silent auction items.
- Mini Trees and Wreaths will be for purchase through the online auction, beginning on Community Day, Thursday, November 17 at 12:00pm, through Friday, November 18, at 10:00pm.
Visit https://tristatehospital.org/fot for a full schedule of events. Visit the website on November 18 to view videos of the large decorated trees.
“I would like to express a very special thank you to our event sponsors and volunteers for helping us continue making this beloved tradition possible,” said D’Lynn Ottmar, Chief Development Officer at Tri-State Hospital Foundation. “Our generous community members and businesses have demonstrated their support for our community-owned and operated hospital through their time, financial aid, and incredible skills. Words cannot express how grateful we are to each of you.”
Contributions to the Festival of Trees event enable the Tri-State Hospital Foundation to support the hospital in providing new equipment, facilities, community programs, and services that might not otherwise be funded. 100% of proceeds raised during this event benefit Tri-State Memorial Hospital & Medical Campus.
This year’s Festival of Trees Sponsors include:
Premier Recognition Level: CCI Speer, Clearwater Paper, Idaho Forest Group, McVey Entertainment Group, Nelly Broadcasting, Presnell Gage, PLLC, Daily Fly, Stonebraker McQuary, Twin Cities Radiology
Partner Recognition: Clarkston Health & Rehabilitation of Cascadia, Hells Canyon Grand Hotel, Idaho Central Credit Union, KLEW TV, Life Care Center of Lewiston, Merchant Memorial Group, P1FCU, Pathologists’ Regional Laboratory, Printcraft Printing, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Studio 1892
Gala – Platinum: ANS Alternative Nursing Services, Inc.
Gala – Gold: MEZIA Media
Gala – Silver: Evergreen Estates Retirement & Assisted Living, Clearwater River Casino & Lodge, Regence Blue Shield, Washington Trust Bank
Gala – Bronze: DA Davidson, NAC Architecture
Community Day: MW Engineers
Linen Sponsor: Blue Ribbon Linen Supply
Media Sponsor: Lewiston Morning Tribune
Photo Booth Sponsor: Wild at Heart Photo Booth
Remembrance Ceremony: Merchant Memorial Group
Beverage Sponsor: Admiral Beverages
Take A Bough: WIPFLi, LLP
Memorial Tree of Lights: Atlas Sand & Rock, Coffman Engineers, Merchant Memorial Group, Northwest Engraving Services, LLC, Premera Blue Cross
Hells Canyon Grand Hotel
M.L. Albright & Sons
Morgan Stanley/Karen Boyer Designs
Poe Asphalt Paving
Twin City Electricians
Twin River Bank
The Violet Marker Family
Raffle Tree Sponsor: Wooley Design
Other Sponsors and Contributors: Hahn Event Rentals, Home & Harvest, Lewiston Morning Tribune, Rosauers Supermarket,
Tri-State Hospital Foundation – Board of Trustees,
Wasem’s Pharmacy & Home Medical