Rest is an important part of a patient’s treatment and recovery. While we welcome family and friends to visit patients, visitors are encouraged to leave the hospital by 8 p.m.
Patients staying in the Intensive Care/Progressive Care/Telemetry Unit may have more structured visiting hours. Please check with the staff in this area for appropriate visiting times.
Tri-State’s 1221 Campus Café serves three meals a day to staff, visitors and patients. The Campus Café is located in the east wing of the hospital.
Breakfast entrees are served from 7:15 – 9:30 a.m. Toast, cereal and rolls are available all day.
Lunch entrees are from 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Sandwiches, salads and snacks are available until 7 p.m.
Dinner is served from 5:30 – 7 p.m. The dining room closes at 7 p.m.
Flowers are a popular gift for hospital patients. If you would like to have flowers delivered to a patient at Tri-State, you will need to know the patient’s full name.
If you would like to use a local florist to send flowers, here are some phone numbers:
- Fuchs Flower & Garden Center – 509.758.9817
- Stillings & Embry Florists – 208.743.4573
Below is a list of some local motels and hotels for family and friends visiting patients from out of town:
- Motel 6, Clarkston, Washington – 509.758.1631
- Quality Inn & Suites, Clarkston, Washington – 509.758.9500
- River Tree Best Western, Clarkston, Washington – 800.597.3621
- Red Lion Hotel, Lewiston, Idaho – 208.799.1000
- Women’s Health Mysteries – Solved! @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 4 Tue 6:00 pm
- Orthopedic Education Class @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 11 Tue 2:00 pm
- Stop acid reflux & heartburn! @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 11 Tue 6:00 pm
- Diabetes Education Group Class @ Tri-State Memorial Hospital Jun 13 Thu 2:00 pm
- Senior Seminar: Medication Safety “Brown Bag” Review @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 19 Wed 11:30 am