- 1522 17th Street
- Lewiston, ID 83501
- Phone: 208.743.8416
Darrah McCallHealth Coach
Health Management Resources
HMR is Health Management Resources. It is an intensive weight-loss and lifestylechange program designed to help people lose weight fast and build healthier routines that last. Your Health Coach and dedicated HMR members support each other to eat well, be more active, and stay on track, even when life gets hectic. HMR is more than a weight-loss program. It’s a way of life.
The Premiere Plan offers the highest level of support. Medical supervision is available if needed at most locations. Average weight loss is 28 lbs or 38 lbs in 12 weeks, depending on the plan (healthy solutions, decision free). Includes digital support with the HMR app, in-person group meetings, and weekly HMR food purchase. An at home plan is also available.
Tri-State Clearwater Medical Clinic offers Health Management Resources through:
- A continuum of program options ranging from self-directed, to comprehensive faceto-face, in order to meet your individual needs
- Quality HMR products available for purchase through Darrah McCall, Health Coach
What is Health Management Resources (HMR)?
“Health Management Resources is an intensive weight-loss and lifestyle change program designed to help you lose weight fast and build healthier routines that last.” - hmrprogram.com
How can HMR help you?
- HMR has quick and easy low-calorie recipes, which in return, creates a Decision Free® diet plan
- This structured diet plan, with combined daily tracking and physical activity, support’s consistent and better overall weight-loss outcomes
- HMR provides access to real Health Coaches, digital resources, and a community of people to share your success
- HMR focuses on long term practices of healthy, dietary, and physical activity habits to sustain weight and health management
The HMR program is aligned with obesity treatment guidelines from the American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology, The Obesity Society, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, and the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.
Patients do not need a referral for Tri-State Clearwater Medical Health Management Resources.
For more information about the HMR Program, contact Darrah McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org.