- 1522 17th Street
- Lewiston, ID 83501
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5:00pm
- Phone: 208.743.8416
Adult & Pediatric Care
Tri-State Clearwater Medical Clinic can help you through all aspects of your medical care at every stage of life, from routine health screenings and preventive care to managing chronic medical concerns such as diabetes.
- Primary Care (preventative healthcare including screenings, physicals, immunizations, and vaccines)
- Women’s Health
- Wellness Program
- Suboxone Program
- Acute and Chronic Illness
- Sports Physicals
- Employment Physicals & Screenings (physical exam programs, on-site flu and wellness clinics, biometric screenings, travel vaccines, and drug and alcohol testing)
- Employment/DOT Physicals (Clearwater Medical Clinic has five Certified Medical Examiners through the National Registry)
- Drug Screenings & Alcohol Tests
- Post-Accident Screening
Patients who are seen at the Tri-State Clearwater Medical Clinic use a different Patient Portal than Tri-State Memorial Hospital & Medical Campus patients. To access the Tri-State Clearwater Medical Clinic Patient Portal, click here.
For more information, please call Tri-State Clearwater Medical Clinic at 208.743.8416.