- 1522 17th Street
- Lewiston, ID 83501
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00pm - 5:00pm
- Phone: 208.743.8416
Heather HerrLaser Technician
Medical Aesthetics is a feel-good industry that focuses on not only restoring the confidence of patients but helping them feel like their best self!
Most patients are motivated by the quest for youthful, rejuvenated skin, but more serious skin conditions like acne scars can also be addressed with cosmetic treatments. Procedures done today are primarily technology and injection focused and little downtime is required because they are non-surgical.
Cosmetic aesthetics include services such as facials, peels, waxes, wraps, etc. Medical Aesthetics includes treatments that are more aggressive and include some form of technology or medical advancement. It focuses less on how a treatment feels and more on how it works. Laser and intense pulsed light technology brings sun damage to the surface of the skin, eradicating it over time.
Schedule a FREE consultation to find out which procedure/treatment is right for you.
Services offered, but not limited to:
- Botox - Used to treat the appearance of forehead lines, crow’s feet, and frown lines by temporarily blocking signals to injected nerves so that the muscles cannot contract, making them relax; it can be used to give the upper lip a slight lift, lift the eyebrows, and medically help with migraine headaches
- Dermal Fillers - Made with hyaluronic acid, a substance found naturally in the body, they are injected into areas where volume and contouring are desired to provide clients with long lasting and natural looking results
- Kybella® - One of the newest and most coveted injectables for moderate to severe submental chin fat; Kybella® is non-surgical, minimally invasive, and dissolves fat in the stubborn under the chin area while it firms and tones the skin and jawline
- Laser Technology - Offers a variety of different lasers; lasers with infrared wavelength ranges are used for both skin rejuvenation and hair removal
- Micro-needling, - Referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy - Uses tiny needles to penetrate the surface layer of skin; it treats acne scars as well as stretch marks and this procedure tightens and lifts the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, reduces pore size, and hyperpigmentation
- Additional Aesthetic Services
- Chemical peels
For more information on Aesthetics at Tri-State Clearwater Medical Clinic, please call 208.743.8416 option 2.