March 25, 2020
Tri-State's COVID-19 Response Updates
Tri-State Memorial Hospital & Medical Campus is responding to the evolving COVID-19 emergency. During this process, we are making several changes daily to protect the health and safety of our patients, providers, staff, and the community. All the changes below are effective immediately and are subject to change.
With everything that is happening, we want to remind our patients that we are open and ready to continue providing high-quality healthcare to our community.
Changes at Tri-State Memorial Hospital & Medical Center:
- The Tri-State Minor Care Center will now be an acute respiratory clinic, and will only be seeing patients with upper respiratory illnesses. All other non-life threatening injuries or illnesses will be directed to the appropriate Tri-State Family Practice Clinic. If a patient does go to Tri-State Minor Care Center with a concern that is not an acute respiratory illness, they will be triaged to the appropriate location. Signage and maps are provided to direct patients to the appropriate location. For additional information about changes at our Tri-State Minor Care Center, click here.
- Entries to the hospital are now restricted and staffed full time. We are limiting our entry points to include the north main entrance, radiology, and the emergency ambulance bay. All other entrances into the main hospital will be locked. There is signage throughout the exterior of the main hospital directing patients to the appropriate entry point.
- Upon entering our facility, you will be screened and asked about the reason for your visit. If you are presenting with symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing (shortness of breath), have traveled internationally within the last 14-days, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive or is under investigation for COVID-19, the visitor will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Limited visitation is in full effect at our facility. Patient visitors will be limited to one visitor per day, for one hour. All visitors must be 18 years or older to enter. Additional family and friends beyond the one designated visitor should remain at home. Visiting hours are restricted to Monday - Friday, 5:00 am - 7:00 pm, and Saturday - Sunday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. For additional information on visitor information, click here.
- Tri-State Covid-19 Hotline: To better serve our community, we launched a hotline for community members who have questions or concerns regarding COVID-19. To reach the call center, dial 509.769.2215, Monday - Friday from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm. Please be patient as we may experience high call volumes. If we can't answer your call immediately, leave a message, and your call will be returned as soon as the hotline team is able.
As the situation develops regarding COVID-19, we will continue to update our community on the changes that happen within our facility.