Interested in weight loss and maintenance? The office of Donald Greggain, MD, Jayme Mackay, MD and Tamara Bruns, ARNP, is an Ideal Protein Certified clinic that will teach you the skills you need to take back control of your health and your life. On average, participants in this safe and effective program lose two to seven pounds a week, achieving their weight loss goals in as few as two to eight weeks (depending on goal).
Staffed by licensed medical professionals, we emphasize education and understanding through personalized weekly coaching. Originally developed for Olympic athletes, the Ideal Protein program targets fat loss while maintaining muscle mass, and naturally supresses your appetite. You’ll enjoy a variety of delicious gourmet foods as you achieve your ideal weight and will also learn the skills to keep the pounds off after your goal is achieved.
For information on changing your life through this proven program, call the clinic’s coach, Shauyna, at 509.769.2008. Take that first step today and learn how to to slim down, for good!Emergency Department Adds New Robot TechnologyMay 8, 2013View KLEW-TV’s coverage of this high-tech new piece of equipment for patients experiencing stroke-like symptoms. ...Read More Tri-State Named Most WiredJuly 16, 2012TRI-STATE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL NAMED 2012 MOST WIRED Tri-State Memorial Hospital has once again been recognized ...Read More EMS Reel StoriesMay 25, 2012Our area EMS providers work hard to get the right patient to the right hospital ...Read More (6) Upcoming Events
- Women’s Health Mysteries – Solved! @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 4 Tue 6:00 pm
- Orthopedic Education Class @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 11 Tue 2:00 pm
- Stop acid reflux & heartburn! @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 11 Tue 6:00 pm
- Diabetes Education Group Class @ Tri-State Memorial Hospital Jun 13 Thu 2:00 pm
- Senior Seminar: Medication Safety “Brown Bag” Review @ Tri-State Community Room Jun 19 Wed 11:30 am