Tri-State Memorial Hospital & Medical Campus is located on six acres at 1221 Highland Avenue in Clarkston, WA. In addition to the Hospital, the campus includes physician’s offices, Home Health & Hospice, Pathologists’ Regional Laboratory, Owl Tri-State Pharmacy and Evergreen Estates Retirement and Assisted Living Center, located directly behind the hospital. The campus also includes the Tri-State Medical Office Building, consisting of seven suites which house two primary care physicians, an oral/maxillofacial surgeon, a nephrologist, Tri-State S.P.O.R.T. Physical Therapy, and Tri-State’s Sleep Diagnostic and Wound Healing Centers.
Tri-State Hospital serves a 10-county region in Washington, Idaho and Oregon. We are a not-for-profit, community-owned hospital (since 1955), offering acute care as well as a JCAHO (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations) accredited critical access facility.
Tri-State offers several niche services, including:
- Two Renal Dialysis Centers
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center
- Sleep Diagnostic Center
- 24-hour, Physician-Staffed Emergency Department & Minor Care
- State-of-the-Art Imaging & Women’s Diagnostic Center
Working for the Community
We place the needs of our patients and their families as our first priority, and pride ourselves on the “High Tech, Tender Touch” care for which we are known, provided by over 400 full-time and part-time employees, 135 physicians and 80 volunteers.
In 2009, Tri-State Memorial Hospital served our community with:
- More than 9,500 Emergency Department visits
- Almost 7,000 Minor Care visits
- Almost 29,000 Imaging Services
- More than 12,000 Renal Dialysis treatments
- More than 7,000 Wound Healing visits
- More than 6,500 Inpatient Stay Days
We are proud to be your community hospital.Emergency Department Adds New Robot TechnologyMay 8, 2013View KLEW-TV’s coverage of this high-tech new piece of equipment for patients experiencing stroke-like symptoms. ...Read More Tri-State Named Most WiredJuly 16, 2012TRI-STATE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL NAMED 2012 MOST WIRED Tri-State Memorial Hospital has once again been recognized ...Read More EMS Reel StoriesMay 25, 2012Our area EMS providers work hard to get the right patient to the right hospital ...Read More (6) Upcoming Events
- ChipShot Classic Golf Tournament @ Clarkston Golf & Country Club Jun 22 Sat 8:00 am
- Festival Of Trees Nov 28 Thu