Spearheaded by a group of community-minded citizens, Tri-State Memorial Hospital was originally built in 1955 to ensure quality, local health care access for our community for years to come. The local War Fathers and War Mothers organized a campaign and, in one year, raised $490,616, which was added to a federal grant of $295,000. In this way, the community worked together to provide residents with a non-profit, community-owned hospital.
Today, philanthropy continues to play an important role at Tri-State. The non-profit Tri-State Hospital Foundation was founded in 1985 to help continue the legacy of this gift by raising funds to support the programs and services of Tri-State Memorial Hospital. Contributions, both large and small help to:
- Bring new medical equipment and technologies to Tri-State, thereby enabling patients to receive important services and treatments locally.
- Enhance the campus’ physical environment and patient and family rooms in ways that genuinely promote healing.
- Help caregivers receive additional training and mentorship.
- Support charity and mission-related care to promote health and health care services such as mammogram grants, prostate screenings and Lifeline units.
As a nonprofit, community-based organization, Tri-State Memorial Hospital does not receive tax revenues. Therefore, charitable contributions play an important role in project funding.
You can help continue this legacy! When you give to the Tri-State Hospital Foundation, you are supporting strong, local healthcare for our communities – “Today’s Investment in Tomorrow’s Health.”
If you have questions about special events, donations, planned gifts or memorial opportunities, or would like to get involved, please contact one of us:
1347 12th St.
P.O. Box 636
Clarkston, WA 99403
Polly Blasko, Foundation Director
Becky Sturmer, Development Assistant
Hailey Feider, Event Coordinator
- ChipShot Classic Golf Tournament @ Clarkston Golf & Country Club Jun 22 Sat 8:00 am
- Festival Of Trees Nov 28 Thu