Tri-State Memorial Hospital & Medical Campus receives numerous requests throughout the year for sponsorships and donations from various community organizations. Moving forward, all requests for sponsorship, donation, or support for a community event must be submitted through the online Sponsorship/Donation Request Form to be considered. Requests will be accepted based on the criteria outlined below.
- Must be from/for a not-for-profit organization
- Must be received at least 60 days prior to the deadline
- Must satisfy at least 1 requirement below:
- Align with Tri-State Memorial Hospital’s mission, vision, and values
- Improve access to healthcare
- Promote health and wellness to the community
- Support economic development within our community
- Support the workforce within our community
- Be an accredited school benefiting children within our community
- Programs outside of 100 miles from Clarkston, WA
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts (baseball teams, etc.)
- Political campaigns, candidates, parties, or partisan activities
- Religious organizations (churches, etc.)
- Scholarships, fellowships, or internships
- Events that feature alcohol and tobacco products
PLEASE NOTE: Requests submitted without a form will not be considered and completion of this form does not guarantee acceptance. All requests must be accompanied by an official tax ID form from the organization requesting the sponsorship/donation.
We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible that follow our criteria. However, due to the number of requests Tri-State receives, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests.